Dentalpark.com.tr, Dentalpark Kayseri Private Health Services San. Tic. A.Ş. We process personal data and use internet cookies. This Cookie Usage Policy ("Policy") explains to all our Website visitors and users what types of cookies are used and under what conditions.
This Policy is applied regardless of what technologies, methods and how you connect to the Website. Therefore, we recommend that you read this Policy carefully and get a copy so that you can review it in the future.
If you are under the age of 18, you must visit the Website under the supervision of your parents. You must not use this Website and not share any of your personal data without the accompaniment of your parents.
II. What Is A Cookie And For What Purposes Is It Used?
Cookies are small data storage files stored by websites on your computer, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices. This file stores information about your Web Site navigation. Thus, your devices that you have accessed will remember this data when you use the Website again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the Website effectively and easily. Cookies are also used on the Website and third party websites to provide you with more suitable services, products or offers.
The main purposes of using cookies are;
Some technical data is required to use the Website more effectively,
Collecting information about the preferences and habits of the Company for browsing and using your Website,
In order for the Company to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those stemming from the Law No.5651 on the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet and the Fight Against Crimes Committed through These Broadcasts and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles on the Regulation of Internet Broadcasts, such as your IP address needs your personal data,
III. What Types of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
Cookies generally collect data about your browsing and usage preferences on the device from which you access the Website, depending on their type. This data includes the pages you have accessed, our services and products you have viewed, and all the information about your browsing on the Website.
IV. Which Types of Cookies We Use In Which Ways?
We use different types of cookies on the Website. These are cookies, function cookies, analysis / performance cookies and targeting / advertising cookies that are mandatory to be used to keep the Website running.
COOKIE TYPES IN USE:
Functional Cookies: These cookies are used to give you a more advanced and easy usage experience. For example, remembering your previous preferences and enabling you to easily access some content on the Website fulfills its functions. You can prevent the use of these cookies as described in detail below.
Analysis / Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand the functioning of the Website and to improve the Website by interacting with you. You can prevent the use of these cookies as described in detail below.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to detect and present content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. You can prevent the use of these cookies as described in detail below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block the ad content, but only ads with general content will be served instead of ads that may be of interest to you.
TYPES OF COOKIES IN TERMS OF STORAGE:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that persist on the person's computer until a specific date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure the site movements and preferences of the users.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to separate the user's visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time. Helping third parties to provide services, especially advertising services, on the Website and
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process via plug-ins. Please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the relevant social networks to learn more about the purpose, methods and duration of social networks processing your personal data.
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Click the Tools button and Internet options.
Tap or click meri.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings to block all cookies and tap or click the OK button.
1. Click the three-dot section in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and navigate to the Settings section.
2. In the new window that comes up, after you say Select Items to Clean, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing the one you want.
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. In the top right, click More Settings.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Click Content settings under "Privacy and security".
5. Click on Cookies.
6. Search for the name of the Website under "All cookies and site data".
7.Click the Uninstall icon to the right of the site
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change the Firefox setting to Let use custom settings for history.
4. Click the Show cookies ... button. Cookies window will appear.
5. In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie (s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then close the about: preferences page
1. Choose Safari> Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can find more information about how to do this in other main web browsers at https://www.esb.org.tr/cerez-bellek or https://www.aboutcookies.org.
You can also delete it through any cookie third party software left behind by the websites you visit.
VI. Contact Us
You can use one of the communication ways specified below to send us all your questions and comments about the policy: https://dentalpark.com.tr/